Two years ago from today, I questioned whether or not I would make it through the year alive. With Finney hitting terrible twos on steriods, and Ryder refusing to sleep at night, life was anything but restful. I do remember holding this little boy that I barely knew and thinking, 'I love him with my whole heart.' Even though he kept me up most of the night, I couldn't resist his big blue eyes and sweet little dimple. Two years later, he is this little ball of giggles and fun. I love the days when Finney goes to school and I get to have him to myself. He runs around the house saying 'get me', builds leggo towers, and throws small toys all over the living room. He's really trying to talk now and I love every little thing he says. He says 'thank you' for everything! Changing his diaper, cooking him dinner, putting on his clothes...my heart melts when he looks at me and says, 'thank you mama.' He is also great at apologizing. If anyone acts sad, he'll give you a hug and tell you that he is sorry, even if it's not his fault. I guess he's going to be my sensitive one. He is just the cutest little person. I could curl up with his chubby feet and squeeze them all night. I want to tickle him all the time because his laugh is so contagious, and his skin is so soft. His little belly is like a nerf basketball. When he pulls up his pj pants, it looks like you could bounce it right off. I am just so thankful for my little man and the joy that he has brought to my life. Happy birthday sweet boy! I will always love you with my whole heart!
No comments:
Post a Comment